Kearney Park & Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Nebraska Youth Track & Field Meet
WE DO NOT TAKE ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS PROGRAM. PLEASE CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR ENTRY FORM.
- TIME: 10:00am – approximately 2:00pm (field events will be first, lasting about 60 minutes, with track events to follow.)
- REGISTRATION INFORMATION: This event is free however participants need to pre-register by completing the form below by Thursday, April 29. Please deliver or mail the registration form to: Kearney Park and Recreation Department, 2005 1st Avenue, P.O. Box 1180, Kearney, NE, 68848. Call 237-4644 for more information.
- MEET LOCATION: Kearney High Track and Field @ Kearney High School, 2702 W 11th Street
- AWARDS: Ribbons will be awarded to the top four finishers in each event.
- CHAMPIONSHIP MEET: 1st-4th place finishers from each local meet will advance to compete at the Nebraska Youth Track & Field Championship Meet. The Championship will rotate amongst the cities from year to year. The 2021 Championship Meet will be held in Grand Island on Saturday, June 12.
- COORDINATION: This event is coordinated by the City of Kearney Park and Recreation Department.
- LOCAL MEET WEBSITES: Visit ci.north-platte.ne.us, www.grand-island.com, www.cityofkearney.org, www.cityofyork.net, www.cityofhastings.org, and www.lincoln.ne.gov for information regarding other Central Nebraska Youth Track & Field Meets.
Click here for Entry Form